National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology(Under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
Staff Regulations & Byelaws
Pay and Allowances
- The employees of the Council shall draw pay as specified in the Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules, as made applicable to the Civil Services of the Central Government.
- The employees of the Council shall draw such scales of pay as notified by the Council from tome to time and as drawn by the Drawing and Disbursing Officer, designated by the Competent Authority; Provided, however, the Council may not sanction any ‘Special Pay’, except with the previous consent of the Central Government.
- The Council may, with the prior approval of the Central Government, revise the scales of pay of the employees of the Council, to keep such scales of pay on par with the scales of pay drawn by similar categories of the employees of the Central Government.
- The employees of the Council may draw such allowances as are being drawn and may be drawn by various categories of employees of the Central Government, at specified rates, as sanctioned by the Head of Office and drawn by the Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
- Leave Travel Concession, Housing, Medical facilities, Traveling Allowance, Daily Allowance, Children’s Education Allowance and Over-time Allowance, as are applicable to the employees of the Central Government, will also apply to the employees of the Council, subject to the prior approval of such Government in respect of these rules.
- Pensionery, Provident Fund and Gratuity benefits will be as per the orders of the Central Government issued from time to time till separate Regulations in this regard are framed by the Council.