National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology(Under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India)
Staff Regulations & Byelaws
- Power to Relax: Where the Council is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order with the approval of the Competent Authority and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these Regulations with respect to any class or category of persons.
- Interpretation: If any queries relating to implementation of these Regulations arise, they shall be decided by the Council.
- Removal of Difficulties: The Council may from time to time issue such general or specific directions as may be necessary to remove difficulties in the operation of any of the provisions of these Regulations.
- Repeal and Savings: All Orders, Instructions, which were in force immediately before the commencement of these Regulations, covering the areas now covered by these Regulations will stand superseded.
- Any matters not covered under these regulations shall be governed by the Rules/Regulations/Orders and instructions in that behalf by the Central Govt. from time to time mutatis mutandis.