M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration
2 year(s) course
- About the Course
- Career Opportunities
- Eligibility for Admission
- Course Fees
- Institutes & Seats Availability
The M.Sc. Program is offered jointly by NCHMCT and IGNOU at select Institute of Hotel Management. The program provides opportunity to 3 year diploma and 3/ 4 year graduates in hotel management to peruse advanced post graduate course in Hospitality Administration. The program provides specific focus on the services sector as against majority of MBA programs which concentrate on merchandise and manufacturing businesses. Specialized components such as team project and mentorship, under the guidance of industry specialists, broaden the learning spectrum and position the M.Sc. scholar to be readily accepted in the hospitality and service industry.
The Program is a judicious blend of intensive classroom contact, self learning, industry mentorship and counseling sessions. With the built-in industry mentorship the scholars learns current industry trends which offers scope for building case studies and writing dissertation in the selected areas of specialization. The mentor's relevant industry experience combined with one-to-one interaction immensely contributes to the scholar’s professional growth and development. The mentorship experience also offers valuable networking opportunities.
The MSc. program has a built in specialization in Semester III wherein students have the option to take up either Human Resource Management or Sales & Marketing.
Career opportunities for Hospitality Post Graduates
- Opportunity to acquire recognized higher Post Graduate qualifications in Hospitality Hotel Administration
- Enter the hospitality industry at supervisory level in departments like training, sales and marketing, human resource management.
- Faculty positions in Hotel Management and Tourism Management Institutes.
- Opportunity to acquire higher qualification for in-service sponsored candidates from industry. Such in-service candidates can then shoulder managerial responsibilities in their area of specialization;
- Opportunity for the faculty from recognized Hospitality/Hotel Management and Tourism Institutes for enhancement of professional qualification towards advancement in teaching careers
The M.Sc. Program is offered jointly by NCHMCT and IGNOU at select Institute of Hotel Management. The program provides opportunity to 3 year diploma and 3/ 4 year graduates in hotel management to peruse advanced post graduate course in Hospitality Administration. The program provides specific focus on the services sector as against majority of MBA programs which concentrate on merchandise and manufacturing businesses.
|Component||NCHMCT Fee||IGNOU Fee|
|Course Fee||Examination Fee|
Note: *All figures are in Indian Rupees.
Total Seats Available : 140
|Name||City||Phone / Email / Website||Seats Available|
|Institute of Hotel Management||Bengaluru||080-22262960
|Institute of Hotel Management||Chennai||044-22542029
|Institute of Hotel Management||Lucknow||0522-4077414
|Institute of Hotel Management||Pusa N. Delhi||011-25842429
|NCHM - Institute of Hospitality||Noida||0120 2590606